Tag: Manager Software
To start working with RIFF JTAG Box, You’ll need to download initial setup:
This will install following files to Your computer:
- JTAG Manager software v1.56
- RIFF Box control port driver
- RIFF Box update port driver
- RIFF DCC USBLoader driver
- QUALCOMM QHUSB_DLOAD driver
You may need to install following Microsoft software:
RIFF JTAG – Samsung GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, ZTE Light Tab (ZTE V9), Orange Boston (Commtiva Z71), Huawei Ideos S7, unbrick – boot repair supported
17.02.2012 Samsung GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Orange Boston (Commtiva Z71), Huawei Ideos S7, unbrick – boot repair supported
- Samsung GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
Samsung P6200 is based on the S5PV310 (Exynos 4210) Processor (Cortex-A9 Dual-Core). JTAG pads are very small; professional experience in soldering is required to connect wires to the JTAG interface.
Note, one simple way to connect over JTAG – connect USB cable to PC and insert battery. In this case phone is automatically powered on._
- Huawei Ideos S7Resurrecting Huawei S7 is simple.
Connection can be established with charger connected while battery is inside. . .
- ZTE Light Tab (ZTE V9)Resurrecting ZTE V9 is easy. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected. . .
- Orange Boston (Commtiva Z71)
Resurrecting the Orange Boston is easy. I requires 4.2v external power supply, and some basic soldering skills. . .
To download these new updates, You need to click “Check for Updates” button on Box Service TAB in RIFF JTAG Manager software.
Getting started with RIFF JTAG
Riff Box short notes for novices
RIFF JTAG User Manual
Riff box user manual (applies for average users and advanced developers)
RIFF Box Support forum
Support forum for regular users.