Tag: Usb Driver
To start working with RIFF JTAG Box, You’ll need to download initial setup:
This will install following files to Your computer:
- JTAG Manager software v1.55
- RIFF Box control port driver
- RIFF Box update port driver
- RIFF DCC USBLoader driver
- QUALCOMM QHUSB_DLOAD driver
You may need to install following Microsoft software:
24.04.2012 RIFF JTAG – HTC via USB Cable Support added
Released support for HTC phones based on MSM8x55 CPU, which are enumerated on USB port as “QHUSB_DLOAD” device. Now it’s possible to repair these phones without soldering any wires. Even without opening !
Following models are supported at the moment:
- HTC Desire HD (HTC Ace)
- HTC Desire S (HTC Saga)
- HTC Desire Z (HTC Vision)
- HTC Flyer 3G
- HTC Flyer WiFi
- HTC Evo View 4G
- Connect Your phone to USB port and install QHUSB_DLOAD device driver (C:\Program Files (x86)\RIFF Box JTAG Manager\Drivers\32Bit\QDLOADER)
- Launch JTAG Manager, select appropriate Model DLL and click desired button
- Install “RIFF Box DCCLoader USB Interface” port driver (C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Drivers_64Bit_WorkedForMe\Drivers\64Bit\DCCLDR)
- If required, repeat the procedure (sometimes required if device is connected for first time)
We will release USB support for rest of the models on these CPU-s in following days.
To download and install new updates – simply click “Check for Updates” button on Box Service TAB.